Thursday, May 31, 2007

Who Needs Bleach


I am black. It is official. Working in the DC school system has officially done to me what gallons of bleach and thousands of nose lifts have done for Michael Jackson... the complete transformation of ones race. I have assimilated into another culture, a culture where Myspace and Go Go music stand tall. 16 year old DC kids and I have found a common ground. I wanted to share this fact with everyone, and let you all know that I am here if you have any questions on the meaning of yun, steal, keel, or my favorite, roller. The following is a segment written by one of my favorite students. Stephon Hooks is a great kid. He has a great sense of humor, and where he lacks in actual conventional intelligence he excells in his gift of gab. The picture is of some of my students. Stephon is the tall guy with the ball. His testimonial proves that I am in fact a black man living in a white man's world.

Mr. Mac By: Stephon Hooks

Mr . McNutt is the most unfair man in this school. I wish he just go back to the south where he came from. I wish he would go back to the sand box that he came from, and play with his toy cars or go get him a happy meal or some thing. I just wish he would go away far away. Mr Mac as they call him as far as I know he can go back and play "rub on me" with his butt buddys . THE END NO NO NO NO MAC... THAT MY NIGGA. I FUCK WIT HIM. HE IS A GOOD MAN AND A STAND UP ONE. I CAN SAY THAT MAC IS THE ONLY WHITE MAN IN THIS SCHOOL THAT I CAN CALL BLACK. I FUCKS WIT HIM, AND ANY BODY THATS COOL WITH HIM IS COOL WITH ME.

FROM HIS MAN 100 GRAND
Anonymous P.S. yes I am black. EST BANGERZ 4LIFE

No comments: