Wednesday, May 30, 2007

48 hr. Film Fest Entry: Melody's Song


While noted for it's enthusiasm and exhuberant execution, it's still a mystery why this little cinematic gem didn't win an award...


Honestly, I'm not happy with my performance in this one. I really think I could've done more to make Neil proud. but ya gotta understand, they edited out most of the song... why would they do that? Here's the full set of lyrics, just so's you know what yer missing:
The Dixie Cup Express
written by Alec Gross
inspired by Neil Diamond
Take your time
But hurry up
Ask me for a glass
Give you a paper cup, just a paper cup
This ol' world
Gives you a heavy load
The dixie cup express
Will lick you like a toad, lick you like a toad
I'm singin' about life!
Also note Steven's inspired performance of his hit song "I Like Bananas"... it made it to #14 on the charts in Bali!

Follow this link and click on "Melody's Song" to watch. Don't forget your popping corn (shuck me! shuck me! popcorn!) : http://www.rawbw.com/~zero/48h/

No comments: