Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nate is Drunk, Tom cover your ears

Ok, so Nate has quickly become one of my closest friends. He loves me, and I am proud to say, I love him. Homo social. I also have another close friend who goes by the name of Gay Tom. GT, also lives with us in scenic 1906. Nate truly believes that GT is gay, and belligerently lets him know on a daily basis. I have known GT for 4 years, and although he has participated in some behaviors that could be considered as such, he always ends up in bed with something of the opposite sex. Therefore, here and now, I, Frank Hamilton McNutt IV, am stating that I do not believe that Gay Tom is actually gay. Now, I am not saying Nate hates gay people. I think he is frustrated with the fact that GT won't come out of the imaginary closet Nate has created for him.

I am worried that Nate has become a little too abusive of GT, especially when he drinks. As Stella Artoise is known as the wife beater in the UK, High Life is Nate's GT beating juice. Last Friday Nate called GT a fag probably over 100 times in the three hours I was hanging out playing caps. For those of you who have seen The Big Lebowski, picture a much skinnier middle eastern looking Walter telling a more pudgy blonde Donnie to shut the fuck up.

I would like to use this venue to ask Nathan to please, please, be nicer to GT. It causes some discomfort among our guests. I am sure we all know you are only kidding. Yet, your kidding can be quite harsh. Lets just all love each other in homo social ways, without yelling and carrying on how gay we all are.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know Tom Vogel too. Everybody in Iowa called him Gay Tom also. Just not to his face.

gdj

Eddie Vogel said...

I know Tom Vogel too. Everybody in Michigan called him Gay Tom also. Just not to his face.

erv

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your 1906dc.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your 1906dc.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com